Low Back Pain
Are you experiencing back pain?
You’re not alone, 4 out of 5 people will experience an episode of low back pain in their lifetime.
Well it gets worse.
60% will go onto develop episodic low back pain. This is where you will have multiple occasions of back pain.
20% will develop chronic low back pain. Where pain is experienced on a daily occurrence.
Common Signs of Back Pain
- Pain in the lumbar spine
- Pain across the buttocks or hips
- Pain into the legs
- Tightness and stiffness across your back
- Limited movement bending or straightening
- Stiffness in the morning
- An inability to lift, bend, carry or function normally due to back pain
The good news!
Regardless if this is:
- Your first acute episode of back pain,
- You have ongoing episodic back pain or,
- Chronic back pain
There is always something you can do.
And we are here to help!
Does physio help back pain?
Simply, when patients follow exactly what we plan they get the results!
We are experts in the management of all back pain conditions.
Whether is it:
- Degenertative and arthritic changes to the spine
- Disc related problems
- Muscle strains
- Nerve pain
- An inability to do what you want to do due to back pain
Get your Back Fighting Fit Again!
How can I over come low back pain?
No matter the cause to back pain we will do 3 things for you when you consult us!
- Thoroughly assess your problem to find the cause to your back pain and give you understanding of why you are experiencing back pain.
- Develop an individualised treatment plan, designed to reach your goals and results you want!
- Support your through your treatment journey and progress you every step of the way!