Are you in pain?
Suffered a Recent Injury?
Need some help getting back on track?
That is what we do at Fighting Fit!
We help people in pain, whether its from a recent injury or an old one that just continues to rare it's ugly head and make you feel like you can't do what you want to do or what you have always done!
As the name sounds, it is our mission to take people from pain and injured back to being Fighting Fit.
Fighting Fit means optimal health and peak performance, you don't need to be a boxer to experience this!
Everyone deserves the same opportunity to be pain free and move well throughout their life.
Functioning at your peak day in day out is our goal, and how we do this is what makes our clinic that bit different to most.
We want to see you run, jump, hop and bound from our clinic fitter, stronger and faster then before you were injured and we have the ultimate facility to help you achieve this!
Here is how we do it!
- We completely tailor our treatment plans to your goals, needs and wants
- We provide you solutions to your problems through progressive treatment, not quick fixes that keep you coming back for the same thing.
- We are NOT a physio factory, we provide individualised care, in private rooms and spend the whole time with you
- Provide the highest quality care and deliver measurable outcomes and treatment results
- Plan steps toward you optimising your health and physical performance after pain is gone
- All our staff will support you and your goals every step of the way
- Give you the ultimate physiotherapy experience around!
"There are so many conditions we treat at Fighting Fit!"
The below list is extensive and we are renounced for helping people who feel they have failed in the past. The one thing you will never get a fighting fit is a recipe driven treatment, it will always be specific to you, your condition/s and where you want to be in the future once we fix you.
Below are just some of our regular conditions, please contact us with your problem as we have physio's that have special interests in specific conditions.
Conditions Treated at Fighting Fit Physio
- Lower back pain.
- Neck pain.
- Shoulder pain.
- Chronic or Persisting Pain.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
- Cervicogenic Head Ache.
- Hip Pain.
- Groin pain.
- Plantar Fasciitis and Heal Pain.
- Sports injuries.
- Work related injuries.
- Knee and ankle injuries.
- Post orthopeadic surgery rehabilitation.
- Plus many more...
All providers at Fighting Fit are covered with all Private Health Insurance, Workcover and are Medicare approved physiotherapists.
Physiotherapy Treatments We Can Use In Your Session With Us
- Soft and deep tissue massage techniques
- Dry Needling
- Trigger point therapy
- Injury Management Plans
- Progressive Exercise Therapy for any condition
- Chronic Pain Management
- Injury Specific Strength and Conditioning: We have our own private gym
- Hydrotherapy: one on one or groups
- Taping - rigid and kinesiotape.
- And much more