Have you got a sore shoulder?
Shoulder injuries are one of the most common conditions treated at Fighting Fit Physiotherapy Nerang.
The main question we hear is “What is causing my shoulder pain?”
Common Cause of Shoulder Pain
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Impingement
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Shoulder Dislocations
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Muscles
- Rotator Cuff Related Shoulder Pain
- Calcific Tendinopathy
The good news!
Regardless if this is:
- Your first acute shoulder injury,
- You have ongoing episodic shoulder problems or,
- Chronic shoulder issues
There is always something you can do.
And we are here to help!
Will physio help shoulder pain?
YES, when patients follow exactly what we plan they get the results!
We are expert physios in the management of shoulder pain and injuries.
Whether you have:
- Pain when lifting the arm
- Shoulder blade pain
- Neck and Shoulder Injury
- Tear in the rotator cuff
- Bursitis in the shoulder
- Pain running down the arm from the shoulder
- Recurrent shoulder dislocation
- Weakness of the shoulder
- Soft tissue injury
We can help you relieve shoulder pain and get you back to normal everyday life.
Gold Coast Physio Helps over come shoulder pain
Get your Back Fighting Fit Again!
How can I over come Shoulder Pain?
No matter the cause we will do 3 things for you when you consult us!
- Thoroughly assess your problem to find the cause to your shoulder and give you understanding of why you are experiencing shoulder problems.
- Develop an individualised treatment plan, designed to reach your goals and results you want!
- Support your through your treatment journey and progress you every step of the way!
Want to know more about how we can help you over come shoulder pain?
Check out some of these great blog posts below!