Are you feeling tight, stiff or sore?
Do you need to maintain optimal movement for sport?
Want to feel great and move well every day without pain or tightness?
Fighting Fit Physiotherapy is lucky to have amazing Remedial and Sports Massage Therapy provided by Kristy Gentle.
Located within Fighting Fit Clinic, patients regularly use massage to maintain optimal movement in sport or everyday life, and they really reap the benefits.
Kristy can help you follow on from your physiotherapy sessions to maintain your gains to keep you moving, perform at your peak and feel awesome day in day out.
Or if your feeling tight, stiff and sore, a remedial or sports massage would be perfect!
7 Benefits of Remedial Massage for you!
- Ease muscular aches and pains
- Reduce Delayed onset muscle soreness
- Recover from minor injury and strains
- Improve blood flow and healing
- Relax and rejuvenate from stress
- Improve movement and function in daily life
- Increase range of movement and be pain free
- Sports massage
- Remedial Massage
- Myofascial release
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger Point therapy
- Dry Needling
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Release (IASTR) or Blading
Fighting Fit Physiotherapy partners with BOSS THERAPIES to provide the one of the best remedial massage services on the Gold Coast.
So make sure you move well with a remedial or sports massage today!
Call Kristy on 0488 080 458 to discuss Recovery and Massage Options
BOOK A Remedial Massage BELOW