Are you experiencing a sore, stiff neck?
Whether it is spending too much time sitting at the computer, you took a knock to the head or injured it during sport.
A sore, stiff or tight neck is super uncomfortable and can cause a range of other problems.
Common Signs of Neck Pain
- Pain in cervical spine
- Pain radiating across the shoulders into he arms
- Tightness and stiffness in the neck
- Limited movement to look over your shoulder driving
- Stiffness or weakness in the morning getting your head off the pillow
- Difficulty focusing
The good news!
Regardless if this is:
- Your first acute episode of a sore neck,
- You have had it in the past and it is back or,
- Experience Chronic Neck issues and are sick of it.
There is always something you can do.
And we are here to help!
Does Physio Help Neck Pain?
When we get your neck moving, stronger and functioning the way it was designed you will feel normal again.
We are experts in the management of many neck conditions.
Whether is it:
- Degenertative and arthritic changes to the cervical spine
- Disc related problems
- Muscle strains
- Whip Lash
- Nerve pain
- An inability to do what you want to do due to neck pain
Get your Neck Fighting Fit Again!
How can I over come neck pain?
No matter the cause to neck pain we will do 3 things for you when you consult us!
- Thoroughly assess your problem to find the cause to your neck pain and give you understanding of why you are experiencing it and what you need to do about it.
- Develop an individualised treatment plan, designed to reach your goals and results you want!
- Support your through your treatment journey and progress you every step of the way!