Have you had a recent knee injury or surgery?
Your probably limping around wondering what to do about it!
Well hop into Fighting Fit Physio Nerang to let us show you all about physio and the benefits of dealing with knee pain.
Common Causes of Knee Pain
- Knee Ligament strains or Tears
- Meniscus Tears
- A Painful Joint due to Osteoarthritis
- Patella Tendinopathy
- Knee dislocation
- Medial Collateral Ligament Tear
- Fat Pad Irritation
- Medial Plica Syndrome
- Patellofemoral Joint Pain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury
- Failed Rehab Post Surgery
The good news!
Regardless if this is:
- Your first acute knee injury,
- You have ongoing knee pain and have no idea what is going on,
- Had recent orthopaedic surgery and not clear on how to over come it
- Chronic knee pain
There is always something you can do.
And we are here to help!
Can physio help you over come knee pain?
Simply, when patients follow exactly what we plan they get the results!
We are experts in the management of knee pain, pathology and post operative care.
Whether is it:
- Degenertative and arthritic changes to knee
- Meniscus Tears for rehab without need surgery
- Meniscal Repairs and Debridement Rehabilitation
- Jumpers Knee
- Rehabilitation post ACL Reconstruction (we nail these!)
- OR Rehabilitation without the need for surgery following ACL Rupture.
Fighting Fit Physio Nerang has a physio appointment waiting for you!
Want to know more about how we can help you over come knee injuries?
Check out some of these great blog posts below!
Get your Back Fighting Fit Again!
How you can over come knee pain?
No matter the cause we will do 3 important things for you when you consult us for Physio on the Gold Coast!
- Thoroughly assess your problem to find the cause to your knee pain and give you understanding of why you are experiencing pain.
- Develop an individualised treatment plan, designed to reach your goals and results you want!
- Support your through your treatment journey and progress you every step of the way!